Sunday, April 26, 2009

Bring it.

So here we are, heading into week 2. I'm getting ready to prepare my food plan/shopping list. It seems to help to have a tangible schedule of what/when to eat. I usually really like green peppers but I'm getting burnt out.

The good news is, I have noticed an increase of energy this week. I also played some tennis yesterday, even though it was my "day off". I must admit, I somewhat cheated today on eating. I had half of a whole wheat bagel with natural peanut butter and coffee with cream and sugar. I'm ready for the week though, looking to be sore so I know I did some work.

BRING IT.

PS the "before" pictures were embarassing. So this 'challenge' better pay off so I can say that was a time of the past when I looked that way... eek.



Work out done this week:
Monday:Greenlake
Tuesday: @ home (push-ups)
Wednesday: @ home (walking lunges/sit-ups)
Thursday: Greenlake
Friday: Running (to FCF in Cap Hill) - (according to Mapmyrun.com it was 4.02 miles roundtrip)
Saturday: Tennis (1 hour)
Sunday: Rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment