Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I freaking hate Burpees.

Since I can't go to Greenlake tonight, I did the WOD: 100 burpees for time. My time: not so good (18:52). I did a warm up: ran around my block, sit-ups, dips, samson stretch, squats, and supermans.

The work-out last night was good but that was honestly the most unmotivated I have ever felt before a work-out. It was a struggle to even make myself go to Greenlake. I felt bad for my partner because of all the negative energy I was spreading. And I think it was his first night too, oops. I'm gratful for the good cheerleaders we have with GRFS though.

I've lost 3lbs (according to my scale) and I've noticed a change in how my clothes are fitting (not drastic by any means but a start!)

For the at-home work outs if I'm doing anything for time this is awesome: http://www.online-stopwatch.com/full-screen-stopwatch/

1 comment: