Thursday, May 7, 2009

I think I can I think I can

So this is day...what? 19? Overall, I think I've done well. I saw all of my family this past weekend in LA and everyone commented that I looked slimmer. I know I can do better though.

Since I was away and couldn't go to Greenlake, I made sure to do my work-outs. One day I ran from my hotel on Beverly St. to Sunset, and then went into "Crunch" (some gym there) and ran for 15min, did a warm-up, then did some KB swings, some tricep work with dumbells and then ran home (according to mapmyrun.com it was 4.63 miles to/from the gym). It seemed like a long day. The next day I walked from Beverly St. to Beverly Blvd, which was like 3 miles one way. I was sweating so I counted it as my activity for the day (mapmyrun.com - 5.87 miles).

Last night at Greenlake was a good, quick workout. We did 4 rds for time: 5 burpees, 10 push-ups, and 15 squats followed by a 400m run. I still have to look up my time. I really do appreciate cheerleaders when I'm struggling! (Thank you Max!)

I need to go grocery shopping tonight at Trader Joes. I hate grocery shopping. I'm also sad because I have a class to attend tonight in Beltown so I can't go to Greenlake. Bummer city.

No comments:

Post a Comment